About ICS Consulting
…a traditional family-run company with
- Four decades of global experience
- Four active family members
- Offices in Baden/Vienna and Bad Aussee
- a positive, cosmopolitan attitude
- an unlimited, creative potential
- a worldwide network
…always devoted to the needs of our clients
- local and flexible schedules
- quick implementation
- entrepreneurial thinking
- individual and solution oriented
- ...and always work with heart and soul!
- 1976 – Company founding (under the name "Hotel Wasnerin GmbH"). The family-run company owned and operated the traditional Hotel Wasnerin in Bad Aussee in the Styrian Salzkammergut including the attached farm.
- 1997 – Merger with "Dr. Hans Steinbichler UnternehmensberatungsGmbH" and thus expansion of the business activities into the area of international consulting (especially in transportation & logistics).
- 1998 – Integration of "Freshconsult" and thus of the specialized knowledge in the transportation of perishable goods and of NVOCC transportation as well as the continuation of the successful Freshconsult projects for international development aid organizations like the World Bank (IBRD), IDB, EBRD, Österreichische Osthilfe, EU Tacis and the EU Phare Programme.
- 1999–2012 Exclusive consulting work for "FGG-Finanzierungsgarantiegesellschaft mbH", now "Austria Wirtschaftsservice GmbH", Vienna. Evaluating major projects in tourism, but also in transportation & logistics as well as in agriculture; coaching of aws (Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft mbH) clients during the start-up phases, organizational development, restructuring and much more.
- 2003–2006 Development and introduction of the "New Hotel Wasnerin” project, which resulted in a complete relaunch of the hotel and the emergence of a state-of-the-art healthcare and wellness resort (investment about EUR 20m). In 2006, the hotel assets were transferred to the new investment company and the hotel operation transitioned into an operating company.
- 2007 – Renaming to “ICS International Consulting GmbH”.
- Since then, the company has focused on its national and international consulting expertise in the areas of interdisciplinary project development, coaching & mediation, market presence analysis, energy contracting consulting and alternative financing.
hands-on - solution oriented - trouble-shooting
In all approaches and investigations, my focus is always on the targeted and integrative combination of MANAGEMENT, PRODUCT, and FINANCING. In the process, the individual, be he an entrepreneur, employee, guest/client, investor, supplier or another party to the project is always front and center. I am in my element managing the project team.
Imaginative – creative – visionary
The consistent production of the vision makes it possible for the company to combine various offers and services into a consistent and positive emotional experience. As a stage artist, author and director I am rooted in this staged experience. From the development phase to the opening, I check whether the vision of the project has been internalized and is being backed by every person on the project, so that the production of the vision in the entire service chain gives the guest/visitor/client the possibility to dive into this thematically designed world, leaving his everyday identity behind.
Multi-talented and interested
…which is also reflected in my education (university degrees in industrial engineering, environment & bio-resource management, MBA). I am happy to inject in-depth knowledge about naturalist and introspective philosophies as well as lifestyles such as geomancy, Huna wisdom (old Hawaiian philosophy) and family/company constellations into my work. In the interdisciplinary discussion of current global economic challenges I see many sustainable solutions. In my spare time, I find balance in nature by hiking, climbing, mountain biking, going on ski tours, scuba diving and, now and then, by paragliding.
A talented organizer who can work anywhere
I have been the executive assistant of ICS for 13 years now and have worked in an administrative capacity in all areas of the company. Communication is my passion and I live it out not only in contact with our clients but also and especially with our international network partners.
Although I am not really a number cruncher, the accounting and billing work are in good hands with me. I embody the vision of ICS and support it wherever I can.
Practice oriented – analytical – positive
My passion is to formulate a vision with my clients and to then gear all of the contents to support it. I combine the most current and practical tools available to analyze and design websites with strategic thinking in order to position a company and its market presence successfully over the long term. With much care and attention, I combine the latest findings and developments of the web with those in tourism in order to move “my” industry forward another step.
Purposeful – problem-oriented – always on the go
As an economic historian, I am passionate about research with a view to handing over the desired up-to-date information to our clients. In doing so, accuracy is just as important to me as the creative use of language in marketing messages. On this note, support also comes from my three children (6, 4, 1.5), who inspire me every day to see the world through different eyes.